Welcome back to my blog!
As you may have noticed, there is a new section in my blog as I’ve realised that besides the main posts, there are many fun things happening in the bloggersphere which needs its own space!
Cue the ‘Blog Outtakes’ section where all the casual, spontaneous and fun posts will be placed!
First off, the rules. For this challenge the rules are:
Thank the blogger that tagged you and link their blog to your post.
List the rules in the post.
Answer all the questions asked by the blogger.
Nominate some other blogger’s and provide them with 12 new questions!
Continue reading if you’re ready to find out what my answers are to Hannah’s Christmas questions! For some reason I saw it as quick-fire round and I literally typed out the first thing that came out of my mouth/fingers.
1) What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
The Christmas sales!
2) What’s the worst Christmas present you’ve ever received?
Some really crap news back in 2016 (one day there will be a post about this).
3) What meat do you have with your Christmas Dinner?
4) If you could only watch one Christmas film for the rest of your life, which would it be?
My one and only: The Nightmare before Christmas.
5) When do you open your presents on Christmas day? (i.e. as soon as you wake up, after your lunch/dinner etc.)
So, I was always told to open presents on Boxing day morning. I feel cheated now.
6) Chocolate or cheese?
7) What is the most underrated Christmas song?
THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN.
8) What is your go-to Christmas dessert?
Everything but Christmas pudding.
9) What would you ultimate dream Christmas entail?
Hosting a Christmas party at home without needing me to cook.
10) Do you have a Christmas day routine or do you just go with the flow? If you do, what does your routine entail?
Sadly, no. Life is a mess.
11) Have you ever had white Christmas?
Yes! When I first moved to UK in 2008/09.
12) Are you a brussel lover or a brussel hater?
I ain’t no hater!
TAG YOU’RE IT!
Zuri Sophilia (www.zurisophilia.com) | Chloe Chats (www.chloechats.com) | Rina Kay (www.rinakay.wordpress.com) | Sydney Rose (www.herunusualjourney.com) | Glamour with Christine (www.glamourwithchristine.wordpress.com)
My questions to you are…
1) If there is one person (alive/dead) that you would invite for your Christmas dinner, who would it be?
2) What is one Christmas memory you cherish the most?
3) Do you prefer small or large gatherings for Christmas parties?
4) Eggnog or mulled wine?
5) Cranberry sauce, or no cranberry sauce?
6) That one Christmas song you find yourself singing all the time?
7) Are you someone that writes personalised messages in Christmas cards, or the minimal ‘Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!’ type?
8) What was the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
9) Are you a baubles person or tinsel person?
10) What is the one Christmas/Winter activity that you do every year?
11) Are you on the naughty or nice list this year?
12) One makeup/skincare/accessory essential for Christmas!